I had a short trip to Marigat and Kabarnet offices to make official the water that will be drilled soon in Marigat.

My first assignment was to go and visit Pr. Parteleu, who was not able to travel to Marigat on time because his daughter Joan was sick. She had some problems with her stomach and she had been crying all night. Ps. Parteleu said his daughter has a very sensitive stomach and suspects she had drunk unclean water from the dam.
Collected rain water stays in a dam for months or even years and does not 'move' at all, making it a perfect place for germs to multiply.Our hope is that we can drill this well and have clean water soon so that diseases like this can be controlled.
I am just taking tea at a hotel here in Nakuru, called the Bontana Hotel. Here is a link to more information about the hotel It is a great hotel. You can visit it when in Nakuru, the city where I am sending this email.Continue praying. I will be meeting the driller again later today. Otherwise enjoy your day.
Enjoy more photos here
Praying for you. For favour, financial resources, unity, completed business and safety in your travels. God bless
ReplyDelete