Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kipngeno Needs You

Hello friends,

Kipngeno topped his class and passed with flying colours from a local school here in Kenya.

The school has barely a working lab or a properly equipped library. He was a day school student and his impressive B grade despite the resource limitations has really made him a hero in the school and in the entire village.


We do believe he could have done better if he was in a better school, with the right equipment and facilities. Nonetheless, we are not looking back.

Kipngeno needs to join university soon and I am appealing for well wishers to come to his help. He just applied to Masinde Muliro University for a Bachelors in Nursing He wants to be of help to the hospitals in our region after he graduates.


The school needs about $2000 per year or a $1000 each semester (6 months). I wish I could help him, but am not able to do so at the moment though I helped him through high school.

If you are touched by his plight, feel free to contact me. The details for sending money to his university's account will come soon. I am praying someone will be touched by his need. I forgot to mention that he comes from a single parent (mother) family. They have no land and no money. His only hope is education. I have asked him to pray also.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
God bless


UPDATE: June 2011 ~ Kipngeno has now been accepted to Kisiii University. He will need a sponsor to help him start studies in September 2011. Please help us spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. Lord I pray you would meet the financial needs of Kipngeno. Shower him with abundant blessings and help him bring his hopes and dreams to reality for you love Him Lord and nothing is impossible to those who believe in you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting.

Would you please take a moment and consider sharing this post with your friends and followers on FB, Twitter or any of your social media sites?